• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This really JC Horn's burner Twitter account though?

PantherFanInPhilly

11 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Idk why I also thought at first it’s more likely his dad than him 

but NFL fans are crazy, it could be a Broncos fan trying to make Horn look bad even tho they already won the CB draft 

The internet is a horrible place, and we are just as bad if we are accusing him without have zero info to support our assumption 

• Pie 3

31 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I disagree. There is literally only one thing that suggests it could be him and could be just as likely coincidence or someone in his outfit. 

Saying "odds are very, very, very high it's him" is speculative at best. Could have been his dad, a friend, a troll who he blocked so they elected to try to shame him, or even his gf. All are just as likely as it being him.

It could be, but none would be as emotionally invested as he, himself.  And I say it's highly likely that it's him because if you follow the other sports, particularly the NBA, this happens all of the time.  Multiple players have been caught with burner accounts, and even a ref.  At the end of the day, they're human beings with feelings too...  and I am beginning to notice a correlation between guys with injuries and the subsequent free time tending to fall into this stuff more.

It happens.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Takes me back to the days of Teddy's inner circle, if not Teddy himself, being here on the boards arguing with us. Teddy also got busted having a social media, and I'm sure it's a very common thing overall.

Man Teddy was unhinged with some of those burners. Or should I say “Edmond”

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Man, if that is really him using a burner and getting hooked by nobodies on social, I feel bad for him and his situation is much worse than we thought. I know nobody will ever confuse a Gamecock football player as a doctor or a priest but wishing death on people you should ignore on social media…..my god. 

Being injury prone and derailing what would have been a promising NFL career is obviously having an impact on his mental well being. Hope he gets the help he needs and maybe starts focusing on life after football.