• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Outside Perspective on Bryce

TheCasillas

I have always liked Sherman as a speaker, and when I clicked this video I really expected Keyshawn to vouch for Bryce, and Sherman rip Bryce. However, it was the exact opposite. Keyshawn sounds like an absolute moron in my opinon in this video, he is still stuck on size... I guess he got the short end of the stick by the producers. His arugments are pretty flat and his supporting evidence is borderline made up.

We are all emotionally invested, so we have reactions and most of our's come from a place of anger... bc we hate to lose. Hearing Sherman's take as a modern defensive player was valuable for me and helped me get grounded this am. A good listen if you have the time.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 6

It's not even that he's just small, he doesn't even have the athleticism to make up for it. He not only got sacked by a shoulder brush, but got ran down by like he was a child a couple of times.

There should be SOMETHING tangible to point to when you draft a guy 1 overall. I don't doubt he's going to play better moving forward, but giving up so much for such a low ceiling is ridiculous.

Edited by Shaqil915
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, Shaqil915 said:

It's not even that he's just small, he doesn't even have the athleticism to make up for it. There should be SOMETHING tangible to point to when you draft a guy 1 overall. I don't doubt he's going to play better moving forward, but giving up so much for such a low ceiling is ridiculous.

I keep expecting more quickness from him. But he can't see to turn a corner and out run DEs that are in chase. 

24 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

It's not even that he's just small, he doesn't even have the athleticism to make up for it. He not only got sacked by a shoulder brush, but got ran down by like he was a child a couple of times.

There should be SOMETHING tangible to point to when you draft a guy 1 overall. I don't doubt he's going to play better moving forward, but giving up so much for such a low ceiling is ridiculous.

This is what's concerning to me, he's going to have to be the reincarnate of Drew Brees for this to work. 

Kyle Murray is small but you better not let him hit that corner or he's gone. 

He's going to need to be able to dictate to defenses presnap to make up for his physical limitations and right now the defenses are dictating to him. 

1 minute ago, Pantherxtreme said:

This is what's concerning to me, he's going to have to be the reincarnate of Drew Brees for this to work. 

Kyle Murray is small but you better not let him hit that corner or he's gone. 

He's going to need to be able to dictate to defenses presnap to make up for his physical limitations and right now the defenses are dictating to him. 

Brees was always the comp you want with Bryce.  Gotta give him at least the full season but I'm frustrated with the entire organizational build at the moment.  Hopefully he gets better because if not we have at least another season of suck but more than likely 3-5

It’s bad…we all know it’s bad but are in different stages of coping.

Denial - he will be just fine

Anger - the fug is going on 

Bargaining - if we get him weapons/better coaching he will be better.

Depression - why can’t they make things work

Acceptance - we just gonna keep on sucking 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1