• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

3 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

He's had a pretty good connection percentage with Theilen, and hasn't really targeted Chark. The only receiver whose been targeted plenty with a low connection rate is Mingo. 

So where are all these drops coming from?

I remember a bad drop from Mingo on a slant on 3rd down. But yeah, I don't think Bryce's mom could come up with a dozen plus plays where receivers botched a tremendous throw from Bryce.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

He's had a pretty good connection percentage with Theilen, and hasn't really targeted Chark. The only receiver whose been targeted plenty with a low connection rate is Mingo. 

So where are all these drops coming from?

Our wide receivers literally havent dropped anything YET outside of Mingo last week. Thank you for pointing out another fact and not an opinion. Lol 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I NEVER said that. I said his guys are open and he's finding them. He's playing very well. They were always 1a and 1b in the draft to me. Just who fits your offense. 

Fair enough - i would say the Texans scheme simply seems much better than ours.

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Our wide receivers literally havent dropped anything YET outside of Mingo last week. Thank you for pointing out another fact and not an opinion. Lol 

Dropped or couldn't get to. That doesn't mean they dropped it. That means they didn't make a play on a ball that was put where it should be. 

But you guys are right. We'll just pray to get another QB in 2025 or so. 

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Dropped or couldn't get to. That doesn't mean they dropped it. That means they didn't make a play on a ball that was put where it should be. 

But you guys are right. We'll just pray to get another QB in 2025 or so. 

So bryce has been putting all his passes where they should be? You sure?

12 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I don't think the ex-NFL LB would have let his Front Office draft a 5'10", 180lb LB.

He knows how likely he is to get injured. 

I don’t think anyone was talking the Tepper’s out of drafting Bryce

The last time the Tepper’s let the coach take a player over the QB they wanted we ended up with Horn over Fields. No chance we traded what we traded without David/Nicole getting the QB they wanted 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

1 in 3 drop backs he has no where to go with the football. My money is on it not being that difficult.

That's not what the poster was saying. He was saying he could find a dozen plus plays where a receiver either dropped a ball or failed to make a play on a well thrown ball. Our receivers aren't doing a good job getting open and our play calling sucks. I don't think anyone would attempt to refute those realities.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1