• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

Texans have no expectations and are allowing CJ to play loose and do whatever he wants. They also hired a young hungry coach.

Panthers mandated that they are playoff team and needs to win the division and Tepper wants playoffs. They hired a retread old coach that has been fired three times already.

There's your difference

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

4 hours ago, Frank9999 said:

And Bryce will be a bust.

anyone else?

heads will roll…

Terrified? Hardly, I said it the entire time that Stroud should have been the pick over young, I’ve still seen nothing to make me move from that stance.

Bryce Young was the wrong pick imo at #1. 

with that said there is no point in crying over spilt milk. 

you should only be terrified if you wanted Young and he doesn’t work out. 

• Pie 5

49 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Texans have no expectations and are allowing CJ to play loose and do whatever he wants. They also hired a young hungry coach.

Panthers mandated that they are playoff team and needs to win the division and Tepper wants playoffs. They hired a retread old coach that has been fired three times already.

There's your difference

Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t like Ohio State QBs. That said, after the national title I did post that CJ Stroud impressed me in the Georgia game. I think he would have won that game…and a national title…if Harrison Jr didn’t get hurt in the 2nd half.

He displayed poise, good arm strength, and mobility/scrambling ability when needed. If any QB of Ohio State seemed poised to break the 70 year curse, it was Stroud. I wish him (and Demeco Ryan’s) well. No regrets at all about not drafting Justin Fields though.

I’m not ready to thrown in the towel on Bryce yet. I think watching Dalton do his thing from the sidelines is actually going to help Bryce in the long run.

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 1