• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To stop the hemorrhaging, we have to stop trading away and trading for players

TheBigKat

Fitt needs to hit the pause button on this ‘in every deal’ mantra. This team is lacking talent and draft capital

Gilmore- draft capital for a one year rental

McGlassfrey- we got DJ and Mingo for him, ouch

Young- no comment

Henderson- ouch

Darnold- ouch

just stop…. We’re not one player away, we’re a head coach and half a roster away. Draft well and fill in with free agency, stop trying to be Ric Flair with all your wheeling dealing

Edited by TheBigKat

So do what they haven't been able to do and we are good?

In on every deal is fine for checking in while hearing it out and moronic for not being able to qualify a good and bad deal...which is 100% in question given the recent history. 

I just don't see how anyone can believe in Fritters at this point. The good vs bad ratio is an issue that looks to be growing as his team building comes together this year. 

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

McGlassfrey? 😂

I told y'all not to be surprised if he suddenly becomes much more durable if he's traded to an actual contender. Lo and behold...

Ya, he was healthy under Rivera and his S&C team. Rhule brings in a glorified highschool weights(I can’t remember if it was weights or nutrition) guy as head of S&C and CMC turned to glass. Back under a real S&C without an absurd work load, he’s fine again. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya, he was healthy under Rivera and his S&C team. Rhule brings in a glorified highschool weights(I can’t remember if it was weights or nutrition) guy as head of S&C and CMC turned to glass. Back under a real S&C without an absurd work load, he’s fine again. 

Not over-leaning on the one stud that produces no matter how much everything else fell apart is also a huge factor in his injuries here. He was a crutch for the bad here and it showed when he went to a coaching staff that wasn't trash. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

Fitt needs to hit the pause button on this ‘in every deal’ mantra. This team is lacking talent and draft capital

Gilmore- draft capital for a one year rental

McGlassfrey- we got DJ and Mingo for him, ouch

Young- no comment

Henderson- ouch

Darnold- ouch

just stop…. We’re not one player away, we’re a head coach and half a roster away. Draft well and fill in with free agency, stop trying to be Ric Flair with all your wheeling dealing

Tepper needs to hit the pause button on Fitterer's monthly pay cheque. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

McGlassfrey? 😂

I told y'all not to be surprised if he suddenly becomes much more durable if he's traded to an actual contender. Lo and behold...

I think he was holding himself out with niggles.

Dude didn't play in his Bowl game in College - it's in his DNA to think of himself first. 

• Pie 1