• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL?

Zod

39 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

If not the worst, he’s up there.

I think I’m about done. The Georgia state fair is going on, so instead of watching the game, I took my daughter there. I was really about done when I took my daughter to the falcons game, and of course we laid an egg. In the stadium, my daughter turned to me and said she didn’t wanna be a panthers fan anymore. She started rooting for the falcons. That broke me, and now I just don’t care. Frank was the wrong hire, Bryce was the wrong pick, and Fitt is terrible. There is no light at the end of this tunnel 

Ouch. A falcons fan? 

20 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Does anyone else think that the other owners put him in place since they knew he'd flop and there was a long play to relocate the team to europe?

It was what I was worried about. They wanted Tepper in the club sooooo bad. There was no sale process with the Panthers. JR was told he was selling to Tepper, period. They're not going to be so eager to have someone in the club that's gonna kick all their asses.

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Frankly I kinda wish he’d just move the team as that seems like the quickest way to be rid of him at this point. 

Believe me I am sure it is starting to creep into his mind. The fanbase hates him, the stadium is old, his Rock Hill project failed. The stars are aligning for him to leave. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was what I was worried about. They wanted Tepper in the club sooooo bad. There was no sale process with the Panthers. JR was told he was selling to Tepper, period. They're not going to be so eager to have someone in the club that's gonna kick all their asses.

Oh good lord. This is the dumbest poo I've ever heard. Now the NFL owners conspired to have David Tepper buy the Panthers so they wouldn't have to worry about us beating them?

An NFL owner doesn't need an excuse to be bad; most of them are clueless on actual football matters. Tepper is no different. He just likes to talk a big game that he can't back up.

• Pie 1