• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

9 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

Bryce is weak. He is small. He is NOT built for the NFL. We should have taken Stroud or Richardson. fuging dumbass Tepper again being "BLOWN AWAY" by Bryce Young. This dude needs to fug off and stop making football decisions. fug Tepper

I agree with everything you said but I honestly feel sorry for Bryce. He should have never been picked in the first round. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Don't care if he's crying after a game. He's a young man and this is his passion. His father has probably helped him work past the "men don't cry, but die quietly on the inside" persona. 

Men can cry.  It’s ok. 

It’s also true that some times you need to punch someone in the mouth 

now that doesn’t mean all crying is ok or that you can just punch anyone in the mouth and it be ok. 

14 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Don't care if he's crying after a game. He's a young man and this is his passion. His father has probably helped him work past the "men don't cry, but die quietly on the inside" persona. 

His dad has been grooming him since he was 8 years old. Wouldn't be surprised if theres a weird controlling parent story around Bryce when this chapter is all over. The sheltering and coddling has freaked me out since day 1

• Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Yea and not a single NFL gm would agree with that. So many clueless armchair GMs 

You’ll never know if every GM feels the way you think. Young lacks the physical tools to be a great QB. 

Edited by ickmule

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You mean against the Super Bowl favorite bills who just curb stomped the dolphins? 

you are a UNC hater. Sit this one out. 

I don't pay enough attention to UNC, NCSU, Wake Forest, ECU, Duke or any other team in NC to even be a hater. I call it how I see it. Howell hasn't established that he's some future long term starter in the league, period. So miss me with all this Howell talk until he does. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

Men can cry.  It’s ok. 

It’s also true that some times you need to punch someone in the mouth 

now that doesn’t men all crying is ok or that you can just punch anyone in the mouth and it be ok. 

Today was another letdown, no doubt. Still, Bryce did look better today. He's not exactly working with a stacked deck of offensive talent or brilliant offensive play caller.

The crying shows he does care. He's got a ton of pressure being the #1 pick and the hype of being the savior of a mediocre franchise. Hopefully, this will motivate him to get better and stop being so tentative.  Bryce has to go out  for the rest of the season with the intent of making something happen instead of being afraid of failing. 

Playoffs ain't happening this year. Just go out and get the experience so we can try again in 2024. If he finished with 20TDs and 2OINTs in 2023 I could live with that. At least it would show he's trying to win the game. What I don't want to see is Bridgewater-esque season with 15 TDs and 6-7 picks. Numbers like that would indicate we're scoring less than 17 points per game.

Edited by SCO96

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

His dad has been grooming him since he was 8 years old. Wouldn't be surprised if theres a weird controlling parent story around Bryce when this chapter is all over. The sheltering and coddling has freaked me out since day 1

Cmon man. This is a very weird take.

I don't view crying as no more a red flag than throwing a tantrum, or skipping a press conference or doing any of the things Cam was accused of. Bryce may bust, but linking his on field tears to some frailty of mind that's throws up a red flag, is as much of a reach as linking Cam's "emotions" after a loss to his lack of leadership or whatever dog whistles people were using at the time. 

• Pie 1