• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

What if he did? You guys are acting like it's a sin. It just shows that he cares. 

[Mind you, that's if it actually happened]

This place really is starting to suck more than the team. I may just have to follow some of the old heads. If you notice, there has been one that we all know who has gone silent and has essentially left due to the stupidity and sketchy moderation. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

What if he did? You guys are acting like it's a sin. It just shows that he cares. 

This place really is starting to suck more than the team. I may just have to follow some of the old heads. If you notice, there has been one that we all know who has gone silent and has essentially left due to the stupidity and sketchy moderation. 

Yea I'll unfortunately be taking another hiatus (whocaresamiright) as shitty as today was I by no means am sticking up for Bryce it's pretty inexcusable to not score a single TD today with all the opportunities we had. Ans as much as I'd like to stick around and discuss it. This place will be an insane asylum this week. Not worth sticking around for it.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

[Mind you, that's if it actually happened]

0-4

Missing out on Stroud and Richardson at this point in time is hard to bear. What really bothers me is what I'm watching at Philly. Sam Howell is legit. He just took Washington into OT with a game tying drive.

We could have got him last year instead of Matt Corrall and not had to give up any picks or players in 2023,2024 or 2025. Granted he does have Eric Bienemy calling plays which is huge reason for his success. But, even as a rookie he would have been the best QB on our roster last season.

Edited by SCO96
  • Poo 1