• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Currently watching Stroud and AR dominate

GOAT

28 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Bryce is plug and play if you have weapons and an oline. If you don't then he shouldn't see the field til those two are fixed. Stroud and AR can play with sub optimal players around them because they will take shots and trust the WR and with AR if the line breaks down he can take off and run. 

You'd still think that Bryce skill of reading defenses and  accuracy  would show more than he has. I know he has talent but if anything, you'd expect the other 2 to struggle a lil more because  they were the ones they said couldn't learn the playbook and etc. I see your logic but Bryce needs to take shots too. 

Poo me or argue, I totally understand the sentiment. But this team needs Cam. Not to play, to feed this team and fanbase confidence that NO ONE on this team offers. Cam needs to be on the sideline with Bryce. The coaches aren’t providing confidence, the players are just as stagnant and deflated as Bryce. We need an in uniform confidence boost. We need electric. We’re the most bland team in the nfl currently and it’s too much for Bryce to do by himself with the circumstances.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What if Tepper was the one who wanted Bryce?

Tepper wanted Fields and let Matt/Scott take Jaycee

Tepper was taking who HE wanted this time around. 

Fitterer still needs to go though. Can’t guy do anything right but I’m not putting Bryce on him

Edited by *FreeFua*

32 minutes ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

Honestly, I haven't watched him a ton, but at the end of the game he made a back shoulder throw to a receiver that promptly dropped the ball.  It looked like an elite throw

I’ve been watching AR since his first game last year, the guy is the real deal. Don’t let his stats at Florida steer you wrong, his traits showed he can be elite. He just needs some coaching and paying time. He’s got the right coach and right system for that.

50 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

when i watch stroud highlights I see confidence,  what I watched today from young was the complete opposite.  Kid is in his own head and is gun shy.  Looks like Clausen, wienke

Lmao Weinke. I forgot all about that 40 year old rookie.