• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not one tax dollar. None. Zero. Zilch.

Zod

5 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Please just move the team. My roots in the Carolinas is the only thing still keeping me lashed to the wheel of this sinking franchise. I have no reason to support the Salt Lake City Panthers, and I can support someone else.

I love the Hornets growing up. All that poo is now is a corporate events center. Panthers are heading the same direction. It took the Canes ten years to get worth a poo.

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

That stadium is fine. 

if he wants to move the team we’d probably get another one in a couple years. A fresh start for most of us. 

I do wonder if the Carolinas would ever get a new team if the Panthers move... If so, I kind of hope it's an AFC team.

Personally, I think there are investors inside the Carolinas that would miss having a football team and will try every way possible to get one back.

• Pie 2

our best way out of the tepper death grip may be for him to move the team and we get a different franchise/owner. will take time and we'll have a few years without a team which'll suck but it would be better not having a team at all than having the current Tepper Panthers

• Pie 1