• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

I can't wait for us to be 0-6 in 2 weeks, that may make Tepper mad enough to fire Frank and Fitterer immediately

At this point it’s best we just root for that and get rid of those two. We win either of these next two games and Fitt is making another brain dead trade before the deadline

• Pie 2

If Person's tweet reveals that Reich needed time to join the consensus about Young, his play calling for Young is telling. It possibly shows that (1) never wanted Young, (2) doesn't trust Young to run his offense, and (3) doesn't have faith in Young. whoa indeed. 

regardless, turn it around. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I don't think any QB, rookie or veteran, can win a game with this lineup and gameplan. But if you fire the coach, it's guaranteed 0-17. So if you're OK with that -- and probably 0-17 again next year -- I guess that's fine

Well... that's not what happened last season. I would have sworn this team wasn't gonna win a game before Rhule was let go. Not saying they should fire Reich, but he may need some nudging in relinquishing playcalling duties. 

8 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

If this is true, it's 100% about Reich giving playcalling duties to Thomas. No other CHANGE can happen that will make a significant impact right away. 

Wins and losses be damned. If they keep putting Bryce in these CRAPPY situations, they are gonna ruin him. 

Brees wasn't Brees until Payton got a hold of him. Heck, Trevor wasn't Trevor until Pederson. Tua needed McDaniel. And I really don't think Purdy would be who he is without baby Shanny boy genius. 

Just saying. Guys around here act like playcalling and weapons don't matter. A QB's situation going in to the NFL is a HUGE factor to the level of success they'll have. Reich and his playcalling is not a good situation for BY, or Laviska, or Mingo, or Sanders, or Chuba, or...

I think that talk of being in on a top tier WR….is Tepper.  That’s the worrisome part. 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

CJ Stroud wouldn't be able to save this shitheap, so apologies to Texans Nation and Buckeye Boosters, but there's just no righting this ship regardless of who takes the snaps (even MVP candidate Andy Dalton and his busted-coverage and garbage-time TDs).

Yet for the most part we were able to keep up with the Seahawks in Seattle with 35 year old Dalton and they just blew out the Giants in NY. Keep living the fantasy.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

We are not going winless, calm down. the Panthers have been in every game and were a fumble away from winning last week. They are not great but they ain’t that bad. 

A 16 seed had never beat a 1 in March Madness ….until they did.  Anything is possible.  Likely?  Nope. 

all about matchups and schedules.   And how much effort some will put in once it all becomes pointless 

I think we stumble into 3 or 4 after the bye personally.  Gonna catch a team at some point that gives one or two away.  That’s just football. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Hate I can't embed tweets anymore. 

Someone hit the biggest problem on the head for those in BOA.  They were so busy blowing smoke up everyone's butt coming off Matt Rhule....they are facing the consequences. 

Narrative vs Reality

- only a QB away

- all star coaching staff 

- win now

- playoffs in a weak division

None of that was actually true.  But they wanted to get people excited after so much suck.  Should of borrowed that line from Matt Rhule about Jay Z. 

Weak division is true.

Atlanta right now is trying to scramble and see what they're going to do at Qb.

Derek Carr is hurt and NO is on a 2 game skid.

Ironically the Qb we ran out of town Baker Mayfield and the team left for dead after Brady departure the Bucs are leading the division again. Going into the season Bowles was supposedly on the hot seat. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, CRA said:

It would basically appease people over the bye week.  "They did something".  But it changes nothing in the short term.  All it takes is a week of football and everyone would be just as enraged with a L to Houston. 

Yes and no 

a L is a L.  It’s the statistic that matters 

what it seems to me is hopelessness is pervasive and I’m not just talking about fans 

losing 30 to 29 sucks but not near as bad as no hope of a forward pass or rushing ability

there is not one thing this offense can do right now successfully   Not one 

something is terribly wrong and I’m no young fan but this isn’t all on young 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

On second thought, sign me up. If we can't be entertaining on the field then give me entertainment off the field.

I dislike Tepper, but I'd have mad respect for him if he fired Fitterer and Reich during the Bye week and promoted Evero to interim-HC.

It's clear as day that neither guy is competent and the Young trade / selection was a clusterfug. Own it and try to rectify it immediately, fug the conventional wisdom that you can't fire a first year HC etc - what's the point of being worth $6bn+ if you're not willing to pull the trigger on mistakes?