• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

2 hours ago, CBDellinger said:

If Tepper steps aside that would mean making his wife to step aside too... y'all think that's gonna happen?  

I can’t remember who said it, but someone in the national sports media referred to “Panthers owners, David and Nichole Tepper” a few months ago. I’ve never heard the wife included when mentioning a team owner. It’s obvious Tepper is pushing this progressive virtue signaling by including Nichole in the decision making for the team. He has turned this franchise into an absolute circus. 

• Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

So our head coach does not have the authority to move a player to another position as he sees fit?

Your Head Coach's authority stops at play calling. He didn't hire half of his own staff. 

Edit: I will add, he can move folks around on the depth chart. This particular subject was halted because the front office did not have an viable option to replace him with at LT. Reich wanted him at Guard. 

Edited by Leaky_Faucet

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

How do these rumors always end up getting out? Also, I always find it funny when owners are pissed and want changes…you’re the owner bruv, do something about it poo stack. 

All I ever hear reports of is Tepper complaining about his product HE built. If you have such brass balls, do something about it. Make a splash. Fire Reich midseason Tepper, do it, you won't. Lil bitch.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I heard Frank wanted AR    

Unfortunately, we will never know and rest assured, Reich will take the fall

Tepper won’t   Fitterer might but Frank will certainly because he didn’t ‘coach him up’

why Reich wants to put up with this poo at his age is beyond me 

Same. I heard if it wasn’t Bryce it was going to be AR and not Stroud 

So the one who’s succeeding the most right now we had the least desire for… go figure 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

I can’t remember who said it, but someone in the national sports media referred to “Panthers owners, David and Nichole Tepper” a few months ago. I’ve never heard the wife included when mentioning a team owner. It’s obvious Tepper is pushing this progressive virtue signaling by including Nichole in the decision making for the team. He has turned this franchise into an absolute circus. 

“Progressive virtue signaling” 

lmao my god give me a fugging break

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

This will be Nicole’s organization one day. It’s very much a Dave AND Nicole thing

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

As I said in March. I can assure you, Reich wanted Carr. The Panthers even speaking with Carr was out of encouragement by Reich to sit down and talk to him. I don't know who Reich wanted in the draft. I heard Stroud first but then everything started running together a few weeks prior to draft night. 

2 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Incompetence obviously? You’re literally taking some months old quote in passing as some sort of evidence for some type of agenda. Keep political BS from the football forum. 

I mean he's not wrong. Nicole is part of every decision the "owner" makes, including who we drafted #1.

Edited by therealmjl

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So the one who’s succeeding the most right now we had the least desire for… go figure 

He has 7 TDs through 3 games, so I'd say he's doing alright.