• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

wants to keep a low public profile but is the head of tepper sports and entertainment  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  I smell bullshit

There is so much in the air from every direction that it's palpable. 

All they had to do was create a low key lie yet they went with 'that doesn't look right'. She is in her 50s or 60s and she has never had the internet or went outside? I keep wondering where he bought her or has he had her stashed away for a couple of decades as his sidepiece? I wish we would get a chance to see anyone not employed by the Panthers interview her.  

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

How do these rumors always end up getting out? Also, I always find it funny when owners are pissed and want changes…you’re the owner bruv, do something about it poo stack. 

If Bailey is getting more of this stuff, it seems like the leaky aspects of the org did not leave with Rhule.

Wonder if Tepper just doesn't realize how many people are witness to his reactiveness.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

As I said in March. I can assure you, Reich wanted Carr. The Panthers even speaking with Carr was out of encouragement by Reich to sit down and talk to him. I don't know who Reich wanted in the draft. I heard Stroud first but then everything started running together a few weeks prior to draft night. 

Are you saying that Reich would have preferred signing Carr over drafting a QB? 

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

Woo did this thread turn misogynistic quick

Yeah well I mean you have some people on this thread that have been banned (well I guess temporarily banned) over their trolling of Verge, so it's not that surprising.  They acted the same what when Sheena was posting.  Pretty embarrassing to see this in 2023 yet here we are....

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

If Bailey is getting more of this stuff, it seems like the leaky aspects of the org did not leave with Rhule.

Wonder if Tepper just doesn't realize how many people are witness to his reactiveness.

Maybe he is wanting the fans to know he is upset and expects change too.  Pretty lame IMO, but I could see that angle.