• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

5 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

I have been told by multiple people this week that Frank Reich has been acting a lot less like “Frank Reich.”

Apparently he has been more unforgiving towards mistakes and has been very pointed towards players and coaches. 

Make of that what you will. 

war face GIF

Frank Reich/Bryce Young this week 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 3

5 hours ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

There is absolute frustration over how the season has started and especially on how the OL/run game has performed. They are looking to make an upgrade at WR and help alleviate playing 8-9 in the box and believe the return of Corbs will have big impact. 

IMG_6724.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Not being able to stretch the field vertically is killing our O, makes the run game almost impossible. Also makes covering our WRs much easier, they know the ball isn't going farther than 15 yards. Until we see Young throw and complete some deeper passes the O will not improve.

It's a double edged sword because you also need the OL to block in order for a deep route to even develop.  I agree 100% though we have to test the defense and get the out of the box.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

I have been told by multiple people this week that Frank Reich has been acting a lot less like “Frank Reich.”

Apparently he has been more unforgiving towards mistakes and has been very pointed towards players and coaches. 

Can’t help but feel this is all going to inevitably blow up before seasons end. Can  only hope the embarrassment of an “all star coaching staff” crashing and burning like we are that tep actually learns a fuging lesson to stay out of football operations 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

Thanks for the insight.

Can you tell me how to take it?

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Hogan said:

Well, your limb broke. Correct, I didn't have to pay $40, 960 because, as friends, we laughed it off and said, "who wouldn't thunk..." The story is true. It never ceases to amaze me how people feel like they need to offer an opinion on something they know nothing about.

That said, my comment has nothing to do with "relaxing." I'm a reealist. There's no emition on my end. This is a very bad football team. They may not win one game. As far as Bryce, my assessment has nothing to do with him.

Dude.  We're not going to lose every game.  Yall are acting like we've just gotten our heads based in every game so far.  We have been in every game.  We have had a lead in every game.  Its been down to the 4th quarter every game.  We WILL click eventually.  Probably in the 2nd half of the season.  R-E-L-A-X

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, The Crown and the Claw said:

I’ve heard Hollywood Brown and/or Van Jefferson because of coaching staff’s familiarity and ability to get them up to speed quickly. Don’t really see Davante or Tee as realistic because they’re not gonna give up another one. Although wouldn’t be surprised to see a push for Higgins in free agency 

What about some kind of package involving Brian Burns?

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Not being able to stretch the field vertically is killing our O, makes the run game almost impossible. Also makes covering our WRs much easier, they know the ball isn't going farther than 15 yards. Until we see Young throw and complete some deeper passes the O will not improve.

Did you see how often the Vikings were playing Cover 0 and just completely fuging our poo up last week?  Yeah....thats gonna be the blueprint to kill us until we make teams pay for being so disrespectful.