• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

2 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

They pulled back on outright release. Something is in the works in Denver. 

the DE guy form dallas who got a 70 some million deal last year, that guy?? I remember him having issues with pot and thought denver is the last place for you.... dallas wanted to keep him and in the final stage added some drug clauses and he and his agent agent pulled back on the signing......

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

My god, if this is true (big if here)this is so much worse than the Hurney years. I also wouldn't put it past Tepper to be mandating this type of action from Fitterer. I have absolutely nothing to back that speculation up but it's the exact type of fuggery that's been happening since he took over.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, KSpan said:

My god, if this is true (big if here)this is so much worse than the Hurney years. I also wouldn't put it past Tepper to be mandating this type of action from Fitterer. I have absolutely nothing to back that speculation up but it's the exact type of fuggery that's been happening since he took over.

If not directly mandating he’s indirectly causing it.  Fitterer will do anything to save his job.  If it doesn’t work out, he’s fired anyways.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

I mean, he has better stats than Juedy

tru, but im not seeing any #1 WR on the trade market.

I take that back, there is some Adams rumors out there now....but he is what 31 close to 32 and for a WRs thats a sleep cycle away form waking up washed.....

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

plus brown is not a #1, never has been. plus hes got injury issues too...... mfer why fitts??

he missed 5 games last year and 2 his rookie season, totaling to 7 games.

Basically less durability concerns than his former teammate Hopkins.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Rags said:

he missed 5 games last year and 2 his rookie season, totaling to 7 games.

Basically less durability concerns than his former teammate Hopkins.

my mistake and i thought he missed a whole year via acl. dang my football memory has felt off a cliff the past year.