• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brice Young - Is there anyimprovement through the first 4 weeks?

SpclKen

I understand the frustration, I just don’t understand the confusion. Stroud was always the more pro ready pick. I don’t understand drafting young and being surprised that it is going to take some time and development. 

I really don’t understand the owner having a knee jerk reaction about it and trying to get us a top level wide out. This will surely cost us even more future draft picks. I don’t think you could bring the top 2 receivers in the league here and it make much of a difference this season. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

BrYce HAS improved game by game. He completed 19 STRAIGHT passes vs Minn. The fumble was crucial, of course. Still, if we had won the game, the tone would be much different. 

I agree, and the video does a great job of pointing out both Bryce's developments, and the coaching staff seeing things (his drop back timing) and adjusting concepts/formations to fit him. Also, thanks everyone for point out I misspelled Bryce, rookie posting on my part. I will get better as the season progresses.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Wolfcop said:

BrYce HAS improved game by game. He completed 19 STRAIGHT passes vs Minn. The fumble was crucial, of course. Still, if we had won the game, the tone would be much different. 

How many of those were behind or at the line of scrimmage?

When Tepper hired Rhule it was all about Tepper being sold on his process and him being a leader of men and the culture he was going to build. Nothing about Xs and Os football. Tepper got sold on a person not a coach.

The more we hear about Bryce from the Panthers the more we start hearing about how they're sold on the person. Has Tepper done the same thing again? We'll overlook all of the glaring physical concerns and go with the guy Tepper believes in because he's sold on the person.

I don't know, but the logic follows IMO. Especially with it now being heavily rumored that Bryce wasn't the QB Reich wanted. Fitts was always hired to be a yes man. I think most roster calls are his but when Tepper gets involved I think Fitts is programmed to just go with the boss.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2