• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is going to be a good QB btw...

Zod

Like with Cam, you have to build your team around Bryce. Right now we're trying to plug Bryce into the team. Won't work. He needs a very specfic set of WRs, a CMC type back, and an OC who knows what he hell to do with him. Thank goodness for AT this season or Young would look even worse. So the real question is, will the Panthers do ALL they can to build a team for Bryce? Or will they continue to be stubborn and hope he somehow figures out how to make it work.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I'm as unhappy as anyone with the Panthers right now. Trust me, they are horrid.

But I still believe Bryce will develop into a solid starting QB for many seasons.

If you have watched a lot of football, it isn't hard to see that Bryce is a NFL caliber starting QB. Give him weapons and a legitimate coach and I suspect he will shine, much like Tua. 

Personally, I think he will be a class of his own. I’m just not so sure it will be here. That’s what concerns me. Here’s to hope!

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

I said it a few weeks ago that I fully believe he'll end up as somewhere around the 20th best QB in the league.

Which isn't horrible, but that's also not worth what we traded to get him.

That's not a franchise QB, that's the type of QB who bounces around from team to team to be their QB placeholder while a rookie is on the bench or while still looking for your future franchise QB.

The Teddy Two Gloves, Baker Mayfields, Jacoby Brissetts, etc, of the world.

I’m not going to lie right now I can’t envision anything much better than like this version of Jared Goff. Like that is the ceiling I could still kind of see. The physical tools just aren’t there.

31 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Like with Cam, you have to build your team around Bryce

Hell, I wish we would've done that. Our philosophy with Cam was that Cam was the offense so now we can spend all our resources on D. These guys were gonna try to replicate that idiotic approach and what we're seeing is the results of trying that with a guy who isn't a generational talent at QB.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Zod said:

I'm as unhappy as anyone with the Panthers right now. Trust me, they are horrid.

But I still believe Bryce will develop into a solid starting QB for many seasons.

If you have watched a lot of football, it isn't hard to see that Bryce is a NFL caliber starting QB. Give him weapons and a legitimate coach and I suspect he will shine, much like Tua. 

Exactly 

No where near the ceiling of Cam but can be good obviously. He ain't carrying a franchise though, not many can. In hindsight Cam is even better than his nut huggers were saying....this is the franchise he took to the SB lol

Imagine Cam on an even average ran organization....sucks for him tbh.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1