• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is going to be a good QB btw...

Zod

19 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Count the white jerseys at 5 seconds.  That's right, nobody deep. Why? The word is out and why you can count all 7 non-DL in that frame.  I think it's single high and he's not deep at all.

It looks to me like the safety is 30 plus yards back and breaks in on AT once Young is releasing the ball. They also know our OL won’t be able to hold blocks long enough for a deep play to develop. Plus there was a very high chance the ball was going to AT.

• Pie 2

I think he'll be good if we can build a good TEAM around him. Look at Cam. He was an absolute specimen and we made and lost 1 superbowl with him because we never had a complete team around...hell we had a lot of losing seasons with him. 

We need it from GM/HC all the way down. Plenty of great QBs never got it done.

When you are as bad of an organization as we are rn, the cumulative stink makes each individual player look worse than they probably are.

8 hours ago, thebdawg said:

Rewatch the game from today, watch all Tua’s deep passes. Clean pocket, plenty of room in front of him. We have probably the worst interior OL in the NFL and pressure up the middle is going to majorly affect a quarterbacks accuracy. You can not just sit there and say pressure doesn’t matter. Pressure is going to majorly impact any quarterback attempting a deep pass.

His go ball is definitely off rn and he will have to work on throwing it in tighter spaces. I don’t think he trusts Chark either, who is really our only go ball option.

we are 6 games in and you are still making excuses for young and why he only throws short.  6 games

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah its weird how may people here defended Can through everything but have turned their nose up to Bryce before the season even started. Really weird. 

It comes from so many losing seasons.  People just want the team to win.  If we go 10-6, Bryce will be the hometown hero.  Until then, he (and everyone else on the team) are under scrutiny for everything.  Some of it justified and some of it is just from pure frustration. 

It doesn't look like he will ever come close to being good enough to justify that trade. You don't do that trade unless you are getting a stud. Maybe he will become an average starter is a bust with that trade.

I also don't see how anyone can put hope into building aaround him with the lack of picks and the low level of talent evaluation they have going on around the team.

If he ever makes it to average I don't think it will be here but his next team. He isn’t winning a SB with the limitations in his game so it doesn't matter.

• Pie 3

8 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

https://x.com/joshnorris/status/1713739058050978115?s=46&t=W75E23VenL1ei42iX22E5g

IMG_7666.jpeg.1af81c0d96062c346440912b3d0937f1.jpeg

Bryce hangs in there. Look when he starts his throw. He completes this ball to Thielen who you can see just about to come across the logo. Watch his feet too 

His footwork is abysmal there - as I said, everything is an arm throw. His feet are pointing to the opposite bloody sideline ffs.

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

I'm willing to give Bryce 1 or maybe 1.5 more seasons witha true NFL offense. Every pick and dollar needs to be spent to revamp this offense from the trenches to the receivers.

Nice idea, except the D needs a lot of investment too.

3 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah its weird how may people here defended Can through everything but have turned their nose up to Bryce before the season even started. Really weird. 

Not even a comparison at this point. Cam was a monster out of the gate as a rookie throwing for almost 1k yards in his first two games. We knew what we had.

Edited by frankw
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

we are 6 games in and you are still making excuses for young and why he only throws short.  6 games

We are 6 games in and you have still yet to use a single coherent thought let alone a shred of evidence to support any of your arguments. 6 games. 

• Flames 2