• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Tepper, do the right thing and let Mark Richardson become a minority owner in the Panthers

TheBigKat

Mr. Tepper,

I know your cohort reads this board to get a pulse on the fans. You’re the owner, the billionaire, you’re the real life Mike Prince.

You can fix some major issues with this franchise and right a wrong by selling some of this franchise to Mark Richardson.

Hear me out, Mark Richardson IS Carolina Panthers football, he was in many committees and was groomed to take over until the OG BIGCAT fired him.

You need someone to navigate local politics for a practice facility

You need someone local who’s going to help get that mega TepperTaj NFL stadium built

You need someone who understands football with roots to the Carolinas.

Own the majority, 90%, sell 10% to Mark and blend The Appaloosa Way with some Southern Comfort and let’s fix the wrongs in this franchise

IMG_2557.jpeg

IMG_2558.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

• Poo 5

17 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Mr. Tepper,

I know your cohort reads this board to get a pulse on the fans. You’re the owner, the billionaire, you’re the real life Mike Prince.

You can fix some major issues with this franchise and right a wrong by selling some of this franchise to Mark Richardson.

Hear me out, Mark Richardson IS Carolina Panthers football, he was in many committees and was groomed to take over until the OG BIGCAT fired him.

You need someone to navigate local politics for a practice facility

You need someone local who’s going to help get that mega TepperTaj NFL stadium built

You need someone who understands football with roots to the Carolinas.

Own the majority, 90%, sell 10% to Mark and blend The Appaloosa Way with some Southern Comfort and let’s fix the wrongs in this franchise

IMG_2557.jpeg

IMG_2558.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

Seriously? How about the fact that having Mark Richardson (the son) on board cost this franchise Bill Polian back in 1998, the single worst thing that ever happened to this organization. Had Polian become President at that time, the history of the Panthers would have been completely different.

Having sons involved in the Front Office rarely, if ever, works. See Rankin Smith, Robert Irsay, etc.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

With Snyder gone there is a legit argument we might be the worst ran franchise in the league. Tepper been here since 2018 and not a single playoff appearance.

Even when we got close last year he managed to let Wilks go for another clown who was fired mid season last year.

Tepper simply doesn't know football if you ask me.