• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Carolina Win Out?

chknwing

6 hours ago, chknwing said:

I'm looking at the schedule and I know how bad Carolina has played but the teams remaining are quite beatable if Carolina can limit mistakes and the defense play a bit better.  There are no more Miami's on the schedule. Tampa twice, New Orleans, and Atlanta, Texans, Colts, Bears, Packers with the exception of Dallas and Jacksonville which I think Carolina wins atleast 1 of those games, They could theoretically go on a run if they can get it together during this bye week.

Fran Healy Knife GIF by Travis

Due we are three and a half point underdogs for the bye week.

I'm looking at the schedule and I know how bad Carolina has played but the teams remaining are quite beatable if Carolina can limit mistakes and the defense play a bit better.  There are no more Miami's on the schedule. Tampa twice, New Orleans, and Atlanta, Texans, Colts, Bears, Packers with the exception of Dallas and Jacksonville which I think Carolina wins atleast 1 of those games, They could theoretically go on a run if they can get it together during this bye week.

Stop it 

I love your positivity. 

Don't see it happening.  

This reminds me of a study in perceived cognitive decline due to hearing impairment.  Essentially, hearing impairment causes the subject to exert more cognitive energy to the simple task of actually hearing something than the effortless capture of the same information without impairment.  This difference in expenditure appears to be a cognitive deficiency when in fact it’s a physical deficiency.

As Panthers fans even considering the possibility of “winning out”…we are the impaired.  We’ve spent so much energy just to hear the conversation that we look stupid.