• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Safe Space - ZERO negativity allowed in this thread

LinvilleGorge

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You honestly can. You don't like it but you can take it. Others can't. Anything not glowingly positive sends them into a spiral.

We're 0-6. We are at or near the bottom of the league in most passing metrics. Bryce hasn't been able to demonstrate an ability to effectively throw beyond 29 yards. THAT is the flash that I want to see.

He hasn’t been accurate deep. That’s a different conversation from him not being able to do it. I’d rather him overthrow WRs than to be leaving the ball short. It’ll come. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope so but I need to see it. I'm out of hope.

And that's cool man that's great, but why do you constantly berate people who aren't out of Hope? 

That's literally the point of most of these arguments -- we're hopeful our QB can improve with our bad team. Seen it with Tua, seen it with Geno, seen it with Jared. Why can't it happen to Bryce? None of the height issues have been a problem and "kinda innacurate deep" is much more manageable. Matt Ryan made it to a superbowl. 

Edited by Rags

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

It’s fun to seeing the “mods” of this place having a full blown tantrum and acting like children. I used to post here often. This is a great example of why I only really browse this site from a distance 99% of the time now. 

Good luck huddle. It’s gonna get a lot worse around here before it gets better! Lol

the mods here and Igo's complete lack of interest in the forum and improving it have really begun to turn this place to poo. Was so damn great back in like 2014, 2015. Now a far far cry from that. The team sucking doesn't help, sure, but no excuse for the other issues

Edited by t96
  • Beer 1

Just now, Rags said:

And that's cool man that's great, but why do you constantly berate people who aren't out of Hope? 

There is hope and there is being realistic.

Hope is saying in the preseason we can win this division

Reality is looking at this roster and other factors and seeing a 7 win at best team

It serves no purpose to continue to simply sugarcoat poo for the sake of being some loyal fan or whatever.  At 0-6 you need to open your damn eyes

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It won't. But several will.

He doesnt have a nfl level arm.  Throwing even moderately deep isnt going to be his bag going forward.  Ive accepted that.  Now whether we can win championships with it I am extremely skeptical of.  If you cannot consistently make all the throws the defense can just bottle you up like in the 2nd half for example

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Reality is looking at this roster and other factors and seeing a 7 win at best team

It serves no purpose to continue to simply sugarcoat poo for the sake of being some loyal fan or whatever.  At 0-6 you need to open your damn eyes

Yeah man you're right your reality is the only reality 

Get A Load Of This Guy GIF - Get A Load Of This Guy ...

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Amen. As for my positivity, I'm positive that there is still football left to play this season.

I think the ones that really need a safe space are linville and mr completely so they can just both pie eachothers post about how bad Bryce is, abject any level of nuance, until their hearts content. 

He’s clearly grown every single week.

Edited by Coheed
  • Pie 1