• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My shirt for this Sunday and I’m bringing 20 more to pass around

TheBigKat

15 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

In my professional life I’ve done just fine

sold my company to a private equity firm and have built a very nice monthly income stream buying several unique short term rentals. My biggest challenge of the day is going to Costco buying paper towels and stocking all the properties. I’m beyond lucky and grateful to be retired at 41 with time to attend my boys football games, pick them up from school, play PlayStation with them, etc

I give you a hard time on here but I’m genuinely happy for you, and your pursuit of your family is inspiring. Ball out my man. Just make sure you teach those boys how to fish. Metaphorically speaking.

• Pie 8

11 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

In my professional life I’ve done just fine

sold my company to a private equity firm and have built a very nice monthly income stream buying several unique short term rentals. My biggest challenge of the day is going to Costco buying paper towels and stocking all the properties. I’m beyond lucky and grateful to be retired at 41 with time to attend my boys football games, pick them up from school, play PlayStation with them, etc

Respect!

Love seeing people be successful at a young age. I will be 34 next month and proud to have my own small box truck business. I haven't worked since last winter. I currently have 10 box trucks and looking to jump into the dump truck industry next. By the time I stack my money during these winter months im going to take a leap of faith and purchase my 1st dump truck. 

Crazy how your life can change in a instant. I was driving forklifts in a hot warehouse ended up winning a work lawsuit and turned that blessing into a small business. I love seeing people being successful because I know the other side and the struggle to make ends meet.

Keep being successful Big Kat. I see you have a good heart the way you give people things for free.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Respect!

Love seeing people be successful at a young age. I will be 34 next month and proud to have my own small box truck business. I haven't worked since last winter. I currently have 10 box trucks and looking to jump into the dump truck industry next. By the time I stack my money during these winter months im going to take a leap of faith and purchase my 1st dump truck. 

Crazy how your life can change in a instant. I was driving forklifts in a hot warehouse ended up winning a work lawsuit and turned that blessing into a small business. I love seeing people being successful because I know the other side and the struggle to make ends meet.

Keep being successful Big Kat. I see you have a good heart the way you give people things for free.

I focused on Airbnb 3 years ago and this was 6 months revenue from May, on pace to crush it this year

self taught but was driven that once I sold my company I never wanted to ‘work’ again

now I install BBQ grills at the properties, make sure people having awesome time at the various unique properties we have and really don’t need to answer to anyone or anything. I focus intensely on being there for my boys in a crazy world.

At 34 you have your world ahead of you, don’t expect others to build your escape and dream, it is YOU and only you who can build that escape/dream

my personal dream was to be retired by 45 and never have to put myself under anyone’s mercy and I achieved that by spending every moment of my time getting there

IMG_2775.jpeg

IMG_2774.jpeg

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Posts like this make me question the corporate grind I’ve been living for 10 years now lol 

all jokes aside love to hear the success of those on here. Y’all rock and if anyone ever needs risk and compliance work from a fellow huddler im your man 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2