• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

5 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Here's the thing about pushing the ball downfield:  do we have the receivers who run good enough routes to allow Young to throw the ball about 2 seconds before he should?  Because he isn't getting the time to throw those passes. 

Maybe roll him out more??  I am not sure.

I get it I agree the OL has been subpar. But we've found ourselves celebrating basic 20+ yard throws like a mom on the sidelines cheering unnecessarily loud for her kid doing anything positive at all.

It gets to the point where all the other factors don't matter. We need to see Bryce do the damn thing and dickslap a defense. Last week we scored 15 points. Fifteen points. How many games you going to win in the NFL like that? And the Texans had one of the worse defenses. Look how that defense held up against Baker Mayfield today. Nothing was answered except for people to cope with the fact we defeated the Texans a perceived boogeyman because we didn't draft Stroud.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Kevin Harlan said something like this crew is "one of the best in the league"

Yeah I'm sure, maybe outside of the phantom false start and the bullshit unnecessary roughness and not knowing what the fug they just flagged

They gotta tow the company line lol.

If we had stuck with Darnold, we might or might not have the same won/loss record, but we’d still have our draft picks and DJ Moore.  This is why ‘go get your guy at any cost’ is such a risky draft strategy.  

Bryce may yet grow into a starting caliber NFL quarterback but we paid a fearsome price for what we are watching today.  Tepper of all people should understand risk management.  

• Beer 1