• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

Just now, CPantherKing said:

How did Bryce Young get evaluated to the #1 pick? This has Tim Couch, David Carr, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, & Sam Bradford vibes. Definitely at the bottom of the #1 overall QB list. I'd be happy if Young was a Testaverde or George level QB.

Young is worse than Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf. We have officially drafted one of the biggest busts in nfl history. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Cavscout said:

At least Thomas Browns playcalling has led to double digit points both weeks

image.png.e708aa006a3ec67bfe182fafc6d6f884.png

It ain't the playcaller or the playbook bro.  I was preaching this all the way back when people were b*cthing about Reich calling plays and "his playbook."  Frank was making Bryce look bad they said. 

There's a reason why QB in the NFL is the most important position in all of pro sports.  I'm not calling Bryce a bust yet, but at this point, he's hurting the team.  If I was a reporter, I would ask Frank if Byrce gives his team the best chance to win.  Frank's a honest man, so he'll either dodge the question or be truthful and say the obvious...'no.'

Edited by 45catfan
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

We Jamarcus Russell’d ourselves. That dude said he was watching game tape but they were giving him blank tapes lol…that is the mess we are in. 

So you think it was a bad idea for Bryce to be leading protection meetings during training camp? Bunch of boomers saying "Oh yeah let's let this 5'10" 22 year old rookie develop our offense! S2!!!"

27 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

How did Bryce Young get evaluated to the #1 pick? This has Tim Couch, David Carr, Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, & Sam Bradford vibes. Definitely at the bottom of the #1 overall QB list. I'd be happy if Young was a Testaverde or George level QB.

Ryan leaf is his floor, Sam Bradford is his ceiling. We just need to realize quick that Bryce is an absolute bust 

• Pie 2