• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF! Panthers at Bears - Predictions

Newtcase

Bryce makes it to the West Loop Nobu Wednesday night for their overrated miso cod. 

Game is an 11-11 tie. 

The Bears are the worst 3rd down defense and second worst RZ defense so we get spicy with 3 field goals.  Also land a safety off a punt snap misfire.   Bears get a FG, TD+2PT.

Bryce makes a few plays over 20 yards.  I'm gonna guess 2 or 3.  Some big time stuff.

Sweat gets 2 sacks

A giant Chicago rat disrupts gameplay with portillos beef hanging out of his mouth

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

The best the Bears have looked all season was the last game they played on Thursday night. 

it's in Chicago. 

DJ Moore, Foreman revenge game.  Storyline of the Bears getting our #1 overall pick.  I just think this game has us losing written all over it. 

But the Bears were coming off of a terrific offensive performance the Sunday before that and there is little time to gameplan for a team on short notice.

So Fields went from:

28 of 35 for 335 and 4 TDs to 1 INT to:

15 of 29 for 282 and 4 TDs to 0 INTs.

Washington was coming off of giving up 30+ points to the Eagles before giving up 40 to the Bears. 

Chicagos offense is coming off a performance where their undrafted QB this time threw 3 INTs and will likely be the starter Thursday night. Fields is considered day to day still. If Bagent is starting I don't expect much from Chicago. The Bears last two performances were 13 points and 17 points. 

We get this W.  

Fields comes back, throws for 4 TDs (3 to DJ, 1 to Mooney), runs for another, and there's a pick-6 or scoop-n-score from Bryce (hate to say it) after he freaks out when being chased by Sweat for the 8th time in 8 drives while Ikey stares at the stars.

Bryce is the team's leading rusher.

Piniero does this thing though.

45-9 Bears

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

But the Bears were coming off of a terrific offensive performance the Sunday before that and there is little time to gameplan for a team on short notice.

So Fields went from:

Washington was coming off of giving up 30+ points to the Eagles before giving up 40 to the Bears. 

Chicagos offense is coming off a performance where their undrafted QB this time threw 3 INTs and will likely be the starter Thursday night. Fields is considered day to day still. If Bagent is starting I don't expect much from Chicago. The Bears last two performances were 13 points and 17 points. 

We get this W.  

You mean like the same way our franchise savior just threw 3 INTs with 2 of them being pick sixes? 

Yea dont get your hopes up...... 

Just now, PootieNunu said:

You mean like the same way our franchise savior just threw 3 INTs with 2 of them being pick sixes? 

Yea dont get your hopes up...... 

I get my hopes up every week watching this team and then try not to get too frustrated by the time the game ends each week. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I predict I will sleep through this one and be very happy about my life choices.

Same. I used to make it a priority to take a day off work the next day for a Panthers Monday or Thursday night game, but now I could not care less. I will sleep through this one and look at the score in the morning. I hope we get blown out tbh

• Beer 1

This could be one of the worst TNF games in Thursday football history. Both teams are bottom-feeders, I just don’t know who is worse.

We could barely score against a porous Colts D and I expect the same on Thursday. Defense will keep us in the game until we aren’t in the game anymore.

Bears- 20

Catz-   14

23 minutes ago, Varking said:

So Fields went from:

We get this W.  

Bears also have clear cut matchup edge that works in their favor.  Good rush O vs our bad rush D. 

And you beat the Bears in the air not the ground.  And our pass game is a dumpster fire. 

TNF is weird though.  I don’t expect a really close game.  One team will just be really bad and one team has an easy night.  And you can’t really predict it. 

• Pie 1

I remember pulling up the schedule in the second half of the season, seeing some lame matchup like Titans-Jags or Cards-Rams on TNF when all those teams sucked, and thinking "who the hell would want to watch that".  This was in the 2010s.

Now the rest of the country is looking at this game and thinking the same thing.  Our defense is as injured as I can remember and if Bryce Young plays remotely like he did yesterday the Bears could legitimately win in a blowout.  If we get an effort like we did against the Texans we might grind out a win.

I'll split the difference in those scenarios: Bears win 19-10 in a shitfest.  The stadium will be full though because they have a shitload of fans in the area, like in 2010 when they owned BOA.

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

There is something very wrong if the Vikings can bring in a QB that hasn't taken a snap, hasn't thrown to any of the receivers even in practice and doesn't even know their names and they can move the ball comfortably, score, and win, yet we have such a hard time.

Let Bryce play schoolyard ball. Let him play uptempo and stop worrying so much about the right call and everything. Let him go out and play football, just once. It cannot possibly be as worse as what we are doing out there already

How does any of this make a difference if Bryce Young isn't seeing the field adequately enough? How does one throw not one but two awful pick sixes to the same defender?