• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Canty buries Tepper on the radio this morning

Dorian Gray

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

I don't disagree that this franchise is poorly run. But one could argue Bryce Young is doing a fine job on his own of ruining things.

People are desperately trying to let Bryce Young off the hook for being a complete fraud.  He is single handedly losing games.  The team might have an even or possibly winning record if they'd just put Dalton in.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

I didn't know much about Reich when he was hired but 15 minutes of google searching and I was like wtf....this guy is bad.... where does Dipper get his info on these hirings. Its been a bad joke under his ownership. We are on track for a 10 year losing streak especially if we stick with Bryce for 2 years.... Makes those years of whining about back to back winning seasons not look so bad.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

I didn't know much about Reich when he was hired but 15 minutes of google searching and I was like wtf....this guy is bad.... where does Dipper get his info on these hirings. Its been a bad joke under his ownership. We are on track for a 10 year losing streak especially if we stick with Bryce for 2 years.... Makes those years of whining about back to back winning seasons not look so bad.

A team president with actual NFL experience might have looked at Frank's coaching history and offensive play calling during his tenure and seen that we don't really have the team build to do that kind of stuff and he might not be the right fit. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

People are desperately trying to let Bryce Young off the hook for being a complete fraud.  He is single handedly losing games.  The team might have an even or possibly winning record if they'd just put Dalton in.

No one cares about some meaningless, hollow winning record (which we still might not have by the way) and a journeyman QB who is not the answer to our prayers. We need to fix the line and play the guy that we invested so much in so we can see if he can be a franchise QB. 

Some of you just don't seem to understand that many rookies lose games with INTs and make plenty of mistakes. Most are NOT CJ Stroud, and really none of them have been. But we need to deal with the problems at hand, and a Band-Aid QB ain't a long term solution.

The only way out of this massive s h i t    storm is to burn the entire thing down to the ground. Then start from the top hire a competent general manager and get the hell out the way. The only thing David and Nicole Tepper should be working on are stadium, uniforms and the overall fan experience. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

No one cares about some meaningless, hollow winning record (which we still might not have by the way) and a journeyman QB who is not the answer to our prayers. We need to fix the line and play the guy that we invested so much in so we can see if he can be a franchise QB. 

Some of you just don't seem to understand that many rookies lose games with INTs and make plenty of mistakes. Most are NOT CJ Stroud, and really none of them have been. But we need to deal with the problems at hand, and a Band-Aid QB ain't a long term solution.

Still would have thought by this point Young would have shown SOMETHING to me fans feel good about this undersized QB. 
As of right now he has shown nada, nothing.