• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please be patient

Gipetto

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You really gonna die on the Bryce hill. You’re just as bad a Bridgewater fans or Darnold fans. 
Refusing to see what is right in front of your face. 
Bryce is a below average QB that never should have been drafted where he was. 

The guy has absolutely nothing to work with. Not a damn thing. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

I don’t think Young has the arm. The panthers must have forgotten to analyze that when they were making him take wonderlic and SATs a couple times before the draft. 

He has nothing opposing defenses fear…nothing 

there were crossing routes open but young checks down  need 15 yards, check down for 5… EVEN WHEN ITS 3rd or 4th down 

Mingo. Sweet Jesus. He lives to stop on routes   Another lost cause

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, toldozer said:

And 45 of that was on 1 throw to a scrub. We have to just start throwing down field. Doesn't matter if they're intercepted or incomplete just throw them

Dude as soon as we start throwing down the field and Bryce starts getting picked off, it will be a fuging mob. We’re in a bit of a lose lose situation right now. I get it, we suck at the moment. But we’re hanging in there in every game and Bryce is going to be fine, there’s more than one person on offense. He’s playing well as far as i can tell, just need some momentum and a few more offensive pieces. We’ve seen how fast success can come (2015) and seen how easily it can fall, ride the wave and support the team. It is just a game after all 

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He has nothing opposing defenses fear…nothing 

there were crossing routes open but young checks down  need 15 yards, check down for 5… EVEN WHEN ITS 3rd or 4th down 

Mingo. Sweet Jesus. He lives to stop on routes   Another lost cause

Yeah instead of seeing ghosts in the pass rush he's seeing ghosts of safeties picking off his ducks flying over the middle of the field. This is where the CJ being able to layer his throws thing was important in the pre-draft process but we went for the feel good story good test taker with weird sheltering parents

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, La Flama Blanca said:

Dude as soon as we start throwing down the field and Bryce starts getting picked off, it will be a fuging mob. We’re in a bit of a lose lose situation right now. I get it, we suck at the moment. But we’re hanging in there in every game and Bryce is going to be fine, there’s more than one person on offense. He’s playing well as far as i can tell, just need some momentum and a few more offensive pieces. We’ve seen how fast success can come (2015) and seen how easily it can fall, ride the wave and support the team. It is just a game after all 

I don't think anyone would be upset with interceptions if he is proving he can throw down field. Right now we have Kyle fuging Allen that we traded the farm for