• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, what would be the point?

That’s my thought. He’s not here. If he was, I’d probably be a lot happier on Sundays from 1-4, but whining about it doesn’t do any good. 

I would love to have a RB rush for 150 yards too — that’s more than Sanders has in the last 7 games COMBINED

• Beer 1

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Would hope fans that have been putting money into this team quit doing so, why support tepper when he’s shown time and time again he’s not interested in building a winning product? 

I think he is interested he is just going about it as a moron would.  When you let you wife make football decisions then bad things ie Young happen

Just now, Varking said:

It’s so weird to see folks tell people who have been around for a long time to go root for another team because they are impressed with a player. It’s like a last resort when you have nothing else to say. 

It shows their intelligence, or lack thereof.  If you cannot admit you are wrong about this, then there is nothing to do but laugh hysterically at them.

Just now, Varking said:

It’s so weird to see folks tell people who have been around for a long time to go root for another team because they are impressed with a player. It’s like a last resort when you have nothing else to say. 

There’s “impressed,” and then there’s “obsessed”. Quite a few on here fall into the latter and not the former 

• Pie 1

Also just to add. Maybe this is proof that maybe football isn’t that complicated?

I mean the same ignorant arguments against Stroud could be extrapolated to the Cam days when they would hate on his completion percentage or his “cerebral” abilities. 

Well I’m here to tell you a stat padder who throws screens all day with 70% completion rate isn’t better than someone who can consistently win 3rd and long with the game on the line. That’s what Cam did, that’s what Stroud can do. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

That’s my thought. He’s not here. If he was, I’d probably be a lot happier on Sundays from 1-4, but whining about it doesn’t do any good. 

I would love to have a RB rush for 150 yards too — that’s more than Sanders has in the last 7 games COMBINED

Every year some team gets the best player at whatever position they draft. Hell, a couple of times that's even been us, but no team does it consistently.

I personally don't give a sh-t whether we get the best player in a given year as long as we get a good one.

It's still a team sport.

• Pie 2