• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce (thigh) on injury report

WarHeel

16 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He is playing.  It's a good reason to pull him if things get ugly fast.  

Something does tell me this game will be closer than we think.  Sometimes the Cowboys overlook bad teams like the Cardinals...

For this to be a "trap game" for Dallas they would have to fall in a stellar blackhole..............nothing short of that will change the no sale knot that they will ring up on top of Carolina's forehead in this game. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

For this to be a "trap game" for Dallas they would have to fall in a stellar blackhole..............nothing short of that will change the no sale knot that they will ring up on top of Carolina's forehead in this game. 

Lol I get it. Just saying sometimes strange things happen. “That’s why they play the game.”

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It honestly wouldn't be the worst idea to hold him out of this one. But you do run the risk of the offense looking semi-competent again with Dalton which would introduce some uncomfortable truths.

I doubt this offense would look semi-competent against Dallas if we had Mahomes at QB.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

If he's legitimately banged up I don't see the need to risk him for this one.

But if Dalton starts and the offense magically looks efficient again this place is going to be awkward.

Somehow The cowboys will just have the worst defense in the league for one week. I already see it.

• Flames 1