• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

Hopefully Tepper does the right thing and fires frank tomorrow. Frank Reich is a great person but his coaching job so far this year has been awful. Allow him to go ahead and be let go so he can spend the holidays with his family and don't make him waste his time here when you know he's not the guy. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Coaching scheme OL receivers all aside Bryce Young has to get more comfortable taking snaps from center. I don't see a path forward as a franchise QB otherwise.

Never take a QB who doesn't know how to take snaps from under center. I know college is moving away from that, but it's not completely foreign.

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Hopefully Tepper does the right thing and fires frank tomorrow. Frank Reich is a great person but his coaching job so far this year has been awful. Allow him to go ahead and be let go so he can spend the holidays with his family and don't make him waste his time here when you know he's not the guy. 

Need to fire every-fuging-body. The incompetence is astounding. 

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

That would be nice, yes

what he needs to do us understand the rush is coming and step up in the pocket 

despite all, he does have that opportunity a couple of times directly up the middle 

I have never seen him do it 

There has to be a pocket to step up in…y’all are dumb 

• Pie 1