• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young has 4 pick sixes in a season. In game 10 out of 17...

Pantha-kun

Just now, Proudiddy said:

It was a hell of a play, but it's also not possible if that throw has any level of zip on it.  Can't jump it if it doesn't float to the outside or is placed to the outside shoulder and up.  It just died.  His arm is weak.

It looked on target to me. Dude just made a play. The zip/velocity gets mentioned on here a lot but I honestly don’t see it anywhere else. Was it a bullet? No but it looked fine. The read was the bigger issue to me. Reich leaving him back there with 5 wide knowing Zavala and Boze can’t block poo is another big issue. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It looked on target to me. Dude just made a play. The zip/velocity gets mentioned on here a lot but I honestly don’t see it anywhere else. Was it a bullet? No but it looked fine. The read was the bigger issue to me. Reich leaving him back there with 5 wide knowing Zavala and Boze can’t block poo is another big issue. 

Then you missed the play. That was definitely a velocity issue.

• Beer 1

38 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

He does not stand a chance with this offense. It’s the most predictable in the league. Zero run game, horrible O line, and a 33 year old white WR as your number one (and only) threat to make any progress on the field. Bryce has looked bad but we are in the worst position imaginable for any QB, much less a rookie. 

The offense sucks because of Bryce's limitations, how long are you going to keep coping, we look night and day better with Dalton 

BY is not an NFL QB , it's time his fans start facing that fact 

And why does it matter if Adam Thielien is white ?

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He did not throw at the combine. Should have been a red flag. Guy knew he didn't have the arm to be considered the #1 overall pick. Good for his agent for hiding his lack of arm strength.

Also tells me Tepper had this guy as his QB even before the trade. 

THIS x 1000

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Pantha-kun said:

Not saying hes a bust but boy oh boy does this not look good!!!!!!!!!

The all time record is 7 pick sixes thrown by Jameis Winston in 2019.  

For comparison, Winston did that while also throwing 33 Touchdowns and over 5000 yards. 

What Bryce is doing is literally unprecedented. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just old the PSLs I have had since day1.

i will not waste another dollar on this very poor entertainment. Bryce Young will go down as another Ryan Leaf. I have spent over $100,000 on tickets in 28 years. No more.

I anm choosing another team to pull for. Panthers go do whatever you want. I just don’t care.