• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 6 was 100% on Mingo

thebdawg

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

It’s cope my guy. Bryce stats show he’s super accurate throwing to dudes who are super open. So why throw into an ultra tight window here when two other guys are wide open and one was literally uncovered? 

IMG_0485.jpeg

Re read the post. Then read it again. It was not the right decision. But no way that pass should have been a pick 6. That is on Mingo.

• Pie 1

Coping.  Mingo is open in the first frame and Bryce already has the ball cocked.  By the time he releases the ball, not only has the DB made up ground, but the ball is behind Mingo.  You are supposed to LEAD your WR when the DB is in his hip pocket on crossing routes.

Or was that one of his patented 'back shoulder' throws, lol?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He does. But this one wasn't on him.

Explain that then? Without saying “other receivers were open.” Mingo was open. Mingo drifted upfield and literally gift wrapped him a touchdown. I put pictures for god sakes. Support your argument.

1 minute ago, Byrdman4real said:

That's exactly what I was stating in the game day thread. That's not what a WR suppose to do. Your suppose to drift toward the ball not away. It's not stop the DB from getting infront of you.

It's all just moot if you simply throw to the completely uncovered guy because the Cowboys busted a coverage. 

• Flames 1