• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Petition for Tepper to sell

Panthers Fan 69

8 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

a petition is worthless, he will never involuntarily sell.  the shitty part is that he is such a shitty person that he would rather relocate the team instead instead of actually admitting he sucks as an owner.

Calling Tepper "a shitty person" because he's been an ineffective owner is something else. The Panthers are his team to relocate. That being said, he doesn't appear to be going anywhere, and I'm glad that he isn't. Personally, I think that the more practical thing to root for is that he gets his act together. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 4

8 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

a petition is worthless, he will never involuntarily sell.  the shitty part is that he is such a shitty person that he would rather relocate the team instead instead of actually admitting he sucks as an owner.

He is a shitty owner and what seems like a meddling owner which makes him a shitty owner but please tell us all how he is a "shitty person"? Huge difference and quite an accusation by yourself. I count people like child molesters, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, etc as "shitty people" myself. You sound as if maybe you know him in person or on a personal level so I would love to know what makes him a shitty person. That's one hell of an accusation because our team and organization has been a joke since he took over. How also do you know that he would rather relocate than admit he has been garbage as an owner? Did he tell you all of this?

Edited by Ricky Prickles