• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich's seat is "on fire"

Bear Hands

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Highest point total for us on the season and third largest points against.  Wrong game for the defense to have a bad day. 

I am not sitting here making the argument that we shouldn't start Dalton but I am saying that we shouldn't be expecting much winning, probably none.

Hence why I say the idea of Dalton playing better is pretty irrelevant to Young's development. 

Frankly, Young sitting and watching Dalton is probably better for his development than getting destroyed running a 1980's offensive scheme.

1 hour ago, ncsfinest21 said:

He has to be. You give him a QB with 2 handicaps. Height and a noodle arm. I can count on my hand how many times we have thrown it more than 20 yds this season. Defenses are pressing and not even worried about anything more than 20 yards.

He's also slow, has bad footwork, cant process the field very well, has bad pocket awareness, fumbles easily and is very timid...you are being very kind with the "2 handicaps". 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think we are at the point where there is more apathy than pressure from the fanbase. At 5 years into this poo, most fans I know aren't even upset. They just don't care.

Don't mistake helplessness for apathy.

Moreover, it was just a couple of games ago that people were planning March on Mint.

Edited by top dawg

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Don't mistake helplessness for apathy.

Moreover, it was just a couple of games ago that people were planning March on Mint.

I mean, I am around plenty of Panthers fans. Plenty of them are/were season ticket holders. I don't know any of them that are planning to be ticket holders in 2024.

I have yet to see any of them be upset anymore. Mostly just do other things or are numb to it all.

7 hours ago, ickmule said:

If I was Frank I would start Dalton for the rest of the season or until I got fired just to see what the team looked like with an NFL caliber QB. 

You aren't winning crap with Bryce Young you have a chance to compete with Dalton.

They will keep him on the bench. (because it is so obvious or would be, and they will look bad).

How much Qb vs QB bullshit did we get this week about Bryce showing he was the man? That was awful quiet. 

Edited by stratocatter
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, MGH1989 said:

I don’t see the point in doing it until the end of the season other than just to appease the fanbase. 

That's what people were saying about Rhule and the last half of last season was much more enjoyable. Plus we don't have a 1st round pick so might as well try to see if the players respond to Duce/Brown/Evero better

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I will wager Reich's seat is hotter than Fitterer's. I suspect that Tepper thinks more of Fitterer, because he's a fool.

Tepper likes Fitt a lot. He’s going to protect him as long as he can. Reich will go before Fitt. 

Fitt should have been gone, though. He’s terrible. 

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I don't see any way Tepper doesn't can him after the season, as long as he takes Fitterer with him I'd like to See Morgan take over as the GM (aaaah oh what could have been with Brandon Beane... ironic how the Bills ascendancy has come since the stole our brightest coaches and AGM.

I think I’d rather go in a different direction all together. A clean reset.