• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

9 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Let me tell you guys something John Ellis is mad as a wet hen right about now 

I had a speckled sex link hen named Thelma once.  Named her after the character on the Andy Griffith show.  Her roo hubby was "Barney."  Thelma trained herself to come into our house through the 2 way cat door.  She wWould come in and hop up onto the back of my recliner and hang out, clucking and making a fuss, till someone either shooed her out or gave her a treat of some sort.  Then she would show herself back OUT the swinging cat door, go back down about 20 stairs to the ground level and go back about her business eating bugs etc. with the rest of the flock. 

Don't let anyone tell you animals are  more dumb than any other species including humans.  Each has a personality all their own -  if we don't recognize it, THAT is on US and us alone.  And most of them are more loyal than their human counterparts.

• Beer 3

So at the end of the day. What are the odds that Reich said we are going to bench Bryce for the rest of the season, so we don’t get him killed behind this OL. Tepper said no you aren’t and fired him. Then had the position coaches that supported that fired too. I doubt we see a Fitts move. Business as usual for Tepper. He’s really going to die on this hill. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So at the end of the day. What are the odds that Reich said we are going to bench Bryce for the rest of the season, so we don’t get him killed behind this OL. Tepper said no you aren’t and fired him. Then had the position coaches that supported that fired too. I doubt we see a Fitts move. Business as usual for Tepper. He’s really going to die on this hill. 

Honestly doubtfull his wagon was tied to Bryce no matter if he wanted him or not Bryces personal success (or lack there of) is IMO why Reich was fired 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Double down.  The heat he's taking over this is only adding fuel to the fire.

• Beer 2