• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Do we trust him to identify that person though?

I know who I have in mind, but I have no idea whether Tepper will go that route

It depends on how keyed in he is with certain league circles.  But it's all that's left to wish for at a higher level.  You're not getting a new owner so it's just a lost cause from my view complaining about Tepper.   

I'm hoping he finally finds something that hits.  If you don't, then might as well find a new squad honestly.  

• Pie 1

Glad dipper had the balls to pull the plug on Reich...thats a blow to his ego for sure....but he needs to finish the job and run fitt the fk outta town. Get a trusted advisor/consultant cause fitts just lying to him at this point. dipper likes to analyze so what in the hell has he liked about fitts body of work that says i'm going to keep that buffet king.

45 minutes ago, hepcat said:

What the f*ck reality are we living in? Two coaches fired in season two years in a row

They interviewed well? lol!! Seriously, this is how much Tepper knows about football. Nobody in his right mind would take the job at this point, he’s definitely making a name for himself.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Garafolo was wrong, or perhaps was right at the time but things changed after yesterday's game.

I honestly think Frank had enough of the shitshow and I'm guessing the weekly owner meeting wasn't exactly discussing the weather.   I don't blame him.  fug Tepper.

• Pie 4

41 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

You're going to be surprised by how long that list will be. It's not a matter of what state the franchise has been or who the owner is... there are only 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL and that puts each job in a very coveted position.

Really. Tepper has probably gotten 20 resumes from agents already this morning. 

Not only is the opportunity to become a HC a rarity, the financial gain from doing so is astounding. And even if they flame out, it adds massively to their future income if they move back down to the college level. Matt Rhule, as much as I dislike his coaching, is rolling in bucks right now.

Me, I'm just hoping that after Fitterer is ditched, Tepper hires on some serious consultants to help him make the decisions for HC and GM. He may have made the decision now just simply to get first crack at hiring those experts, since we know that at the least Washington will be doing the same.

What has Caldwell's role been up to this point?  I would have thought he would already been doing what he will now be doing.  After the presser yesterday it was pretty obvious Frank was done with it and they were done with him.  Good guy wrong job.  Tepper needs someone to run this team and just sit back and watch.  A good head of operations would be a start.  

Edited by Barney