• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

Huh it's been announced Tabor is the interim. If anyone else wanted it they would have the job.

Why are you even trying to argue about this? There are better topics to be a contrarian about.

I haven't seen that it was offered to anyone else and turned down and this isn't me being contrarian, it's just me asking was this reported somewhere that I hadn't seen, but it appears to have hit a nerve...

58 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I get that. But if you're a hot prospect, the Panthers will not be your only choice. A retread or undeserving candidate will be who we end up with.

there's always the "i can fix that" attitude that some potential coaches have. Some WANT to take a hunk of old moldy clay and show what they can do with it.

52 minutes ago, philit99 said:

To sell tickets, period. Tepper needs a Harbaugh, so he can learn from him. I agree on Wilks that ship sailed.

Get off the Harbaugh train.....

He's about to be 60.

He's a control freak.

He will wear out his welcome and pick a fight with GM/Director of Football and try to manipulate the owner.

Go young, go energetic, We could likely have at least one of the OC's for Detroit, Houston, or Seattle.  

ORRRRRRRRR

Just hire Evero.

9 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

As I posted in another thread, this is a mercy killing…

Sacrifice.  Frank looked beat down and even with another win or two would not have saved his job.  He probably added years back on to his life by getting out of here.   If Tepper thinks this firing quieted the saber rattling, he's delusional.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Having Andrew Luck didn’t hurt that record…until he left unexpectedly …and those were not rookie QBs 

Frank is a decent human being.  Not an idiot but his personality and methodology, that is plodding, was never going to work here..not sure he was cutout to be a HC 

he can retire a multi millionaire and preach wherever he wants 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3