• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call Your Shot 11/27/23 Edition: Who is the next HC of the Panthers?

Ricky Spanish

55 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm betting Kellen Moore, former OC for the Cowboys, current OC of the Chargers, and finalist for the job this past offseason.

If Staley is retained in LA, I think we scoop him up. If not, I think they promote him to HC. He has extensive experience working under a meddling owner (Jerry Jones) so he probably won't blink, especially if we back the brinks truck up for him.

Whose your pick of who you think it will be (not necessarily who you want it to be)?

Chargers are kinda underachieving this year on offense. This would not excite me much 

I think we put the full course press on Ben Johnson, he goes to LA with Herbert, and we end up with Frank Smith (which I am very happy with)

My (very) darkhorse candidate is Brady. See how the remaining 6 games for the Bills turn out. He put up 34 on one of the best defenses in the league yesterday, if he is putting up 30 points the rest of the season and has Allen cutting back on turnovers he is going to get serious looks around the league. 

Edited by jb2288