• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Brinson rips David Tepper

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Martin said:

Tepper is definitely the biggest problem, but Frank was a huge problem as well. 0 progress shown over 12 games.

It'll be interesting to see if it comes out that Tepper wanted to control the gameplan to protect Bryce on offense. We've only recently seen scrambles, there's no read options with him and no QB draws, all the most vanilla ACC offense i've ever seen.

• Pie 1

Just now, RumHam said:

It'll be interesting to see if it comes out that Tepper wanted to control the gameplan to protect Bryce on offense. We've only recently seen scrambles, there's no read options with him and no QB draws, all the most vanilla ACC offense i've ever seen.

Dianna Russini already reported that "leadership" was pushing Reich to make the offense look more like what Young ran in Alabama.

😂 The friends of Frank (Eisen, especially) are really coming out loud as if we aren’t 1-10. We barely even won the one game we did.

Sorry guys, Reich was doing a shitty job. Tepper is the owner but I know IDGAF how great Reich is as a person. He’s responsible for the team play and honestly we haven’t improved at all since the preseason play. That’s not a slow start that deserves more time.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

Just now, WhoKnows said:

😂 The friends of Frank (Eisen, especially) are really coming out loud as if we aren’t 1-10. We barely even won the one game we did.

Sorry guys, Reich was doing a shitty job. Tepper is the owner but I know IDGAF how great Reich is as a person. He’s responsible for the team play and honestly we haven’t improved at all since the preseason play. That’s not a slow start that deserves more time.

This is Sanjay again, isn't it?

Would you like to tell us about two tight end sets and The Appaloosa Way?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This is Sanjay again, isn't it?

Would you like to tell us about two tight end sets and The Appaloosa Way?

I think he’s completely accurate. Frank did a terrible job. Are you saying Frank did a good job at 1-11? Is that your point here? And don’t have to write a loooooong answer, yes or no will suffice.

Bottom line 

rich men do what rich men do

nfl owners pay billions for these teams 

as bill polian said on NFL

‘ these owners pay what amounts to the GDP of small countries for these franchises .  They are entitled to do whatever they feel they need to do for the money paid.  Frank and I are longtime friends but this comes with the business.’

and that, is the absolute bottom line  

the only decision a fan can affect is whether or not to continue to support the product

i can’t stand what Tepper has done to the Panthers.  Nor does he fit the Carolina’s with his lack of class but to waste my time trying to feel righteous changes nothing 

His competence, course correction and judgement will come from his peers   Not sports writers, talking heads, or us.

Can't really defend Reich's performance other than 'what was forced on him' angle and even then it just shrinks his fault in all of this, not alleviates it. 

Fittz still having a job is the worst part, he has to be desperate and doing who-knows what to keep his job. I can't wait to hear what the fug is really going on in-house. 

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Martin said:

I think he’s completely accurate. Frank did a terrible job. Are you saying Frank did a good job at 1-11? Is that your point here? And don’t have to write a loooooong answer, yes or no will suffice.

I've been complaining about Reich playing a scheme that didn't fit the personnel for weeks. That, plus his depth chart decisions (like sitting Blackshear).

I get firing Reich to a certain point. I don't necessarily think now was the time to do it. And if the stories about Tepper interfering in the draft decisions are true, It might not have been warranted at all.