• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

Does anyone have even a thread of optimism for our team going into this game now that Frank Lee Predictable is gone?

The offense will look exactly the same. Even if they wanted to change it up there hasn’t been enough time to install. These players were still struggling to grasp reichs vanilla offense 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

You're kidding, thst could be a gargantuan difference in the game. I believe we didn't have Horn when we lost to them late last year.

We gonna get stomped...after the first half of a gallant try...everyone will give it up...and we'll just fade away into we don't give a sht......the camera will pan to hog jawls dipper with him shaking his head.... wondering why its so crappy ....its cause of YOU...

19 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well think about how quickly our offense changed under Wilks.

Sure but wilks just went power run game. Which was already in the playbook just not being used. They can try to slam sanders up the gut all game but I don’t think it’ll be as effective as last year. The passing game just is what it is. 

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Sure but wilks just went power run game. Which was already in the playbook just not being used. They can try to slam sanders up the gut all game but I don’t think it’ll be as effective as last year. The passing game just is what it is. 

I think we do see some offensive changes.

We will see. First game I have cared about in a while. Just to see what the response is 

15 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

We gonna get stomped...after the first half of a gallant try...everyone will give it up...and we'll just fade away into we don't give a sht......the camera will pan to hog jawls dipper with him shaking his head.... wondering why its so crappy ....its cause of YOU...

Tampa isnt good.  Baker will throw a pick 6 meaning we lose 17-13 or something like that.