• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody have the video of Nicole Tepper storming out of the suite?

CamWhoaaCam

16 minutes ago, RJK said:

Do they ever take responsibility?

Of course not, they're narcissists. Well, I don't know about Nicole. But Dave sure as hell is. Typically, narcissists aren't known for their ability to take any sort of responsibility for their actions. In their mind, it's everyone else's fault. It shows clear as day in how the team has been run since he became the owner. 

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1

I'll say this... Every draft season, it's someone who gets hype during the draft process, will it be some new flavor they fall in love with. If you can fire your coach in year 1(both franchises) you can clearly move on(like the jet) to another.  She was hot and David came back down the stairs but those dang shoulder pads on Nicole had her looking like a Disney female villain lol 

Edited by Lurk21

18 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

She’s probably gonna post it to her onlyfans 

This post is getting reported and honestly, I just don't care. If David didn't make her a part of the organization with the Panthers website proudly boasting of her involvement I'd consider her off limits. But that's not the case.

If you don't want that smoke, step out of the fire.

Please god Teppers, step out of the fire.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1