• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the tinfoil hat crowd...

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’m fully on board with getting Harbaugh and him being there today probably has nothing to do with the panthers, I love a good conspiracy theory so I’m all in haha. When it comes to the panthers, what the hell else do I have to look forward too? 

answer: months and months of Bryce bashing and Stroud glorification....

• Pie 7

5 minutes ago, shaq said:

The biggest pro to Harbaugh would be he would want full control. I trust Harbaugh with full control over any part of this front office. It’s genuinely hard to fathom things getting worse with a totally huddle run front office. 

Hmmm…you might be on to something. Should we throw our name in the hat?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Keep in mind that Tepper interviewed McCarthy twice in 2020 when he wasn’t with a team and nobody knew it until way later. 

Harbaugh also called Tepper multiple times last year to discuss the role. 

Might be one of those “fancy running into you at my office” type meetings.

Probably not but fun to imagine.

Edited by Leaky_Faucet

Before this weekend, I was not a fan of Harbaugh here. After seeing how broken and inept we are all year long, I do wonder if someone like him would have an effect like Payton is having in Denver. 

Russ' play took an insane nosedive last year and was wondering if his best days were behind him. What SP has done to right the Broncos this quickly is impressive, despite not liking the guy. 

Harbaugh's offensive approach is not what I want per se, but he does have a successful history with guys like Smith and Kaep that I wonder would translate over to Bryce. He also wins, his teams are physical and don't quit and walking in here is very reminiscent of how it was for him in SF. They were blowing through coaches, constantly losing and their ownership was a laughingstock. 

This team is more than just an offseason or two away from roster juggling and hiring a young and upcoming OC/DC. 

If Johnson isn't the answer and they don't stay internal with EE, then Harbaugh might be the next best move. 

I never thought I'd want JH here, but I'm tired of losing and looking like an XFL Team in preseason mode. 

• Pie 4

Love or hate Harbaugh...he wins...he knows what it takes...to build from the depths of disparity....cuntados and david ain't gonna like what he has to say...can dipper except that? but hes one of a few that can build this thing but ur gonna have to believe in him over the next 0-17 season that incoming in 2024 ....next year with byrce is going to be 0-17...by the way Hue Jackson says hi....