• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

how many of y'all are still watching the games?

5 hours ago, Ornias said:

I made it thru Pickles season and I will make it thru this one. I do admit that I not nearly as invested anymore. 

Yeah, at worst I just shake my head and chuckle. At best I have a mildly positive reaction to things that go well.

Pretty much like watching any other random team on a Sunday.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I’ve been other stuff most Sundays since halfway thru last season. I often have to drive to return our nieces who stay with us most weekends to their mom or take them to visit their dad. I would listen to the game on the radio but had to stop cause I was setting a bad language example for them. 

I still watch.  When I first moved to North Carolina, on Sundays you'd turn on the tv and be forced to watch the national game or the redskins or dolphins.  Then we got a team and I have seen almost every single game.  My ego isn't caught up in how the team does so I don't care if they win or lose, they are my team.   

• Pie 3

12 minutes ago, parker said:

I still watch.  When I first moved to North Carolina, on Sundays you'd turn on the tv and be forced to watch the national game or the redskins or dolphins.  Then we got a team and I have seen almost every single game.  My ego isn't caught up in how the team does so I don't care if they win or lose, they are my team.   

I don’t watch every play, but this is my mindset. I appreciate having a team, whether we win or not. Obviously, I’m not as emotionally invested at 1-11. I’m watching to appreciate our defense, that continues to play well most weeks, and to look for signs of life from the offense. The thing is, the Panthers don’t usually get blown out, so they keep you hanging on just enough. lol 

• Pie 1