• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Saints 1PM Gameday Thread

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, BigDog said:

Bryce is doing horrible again, even on crossing routes he sucks. Every pass has been behind the receivers, I’ve tried to stay somewhat positive about Bryce but he is making it really hard!

Great QB's elevate the team, this guy just sucks.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

It’s even worse than Reich, somehow

It honestly looks like a team that’s practicing poo and no actual plan other than let’s run it every down. Miles Sanders should get no carries. I don’t think we’ve attempted two consecutive passes. And that’s just Thomas Brown listening to critics from last week. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BigDog said:

Bryce is doing horrible again, even on crossing routes he sucks. Every pass has been behind the receivers, I’ve tried to stay somewhat positive about Bryce but he is making it really hard!

Drafting a QB next year and letting the better player win the job would be a blessing.

Just now, Eazy-E said:

It’s hard when your QB can’t run play action from under center. Just put Dalton in already ffs.

I think they could run a play Brice is best suited for every single down and it wouldn’t help. He doesn’t have the size or arm to get it done dude.

you are in the “bargaining” stage of grief. Acceptance is still a few steps away. 

gonna take a miracle next season for BY. Maybe we can get him HGh.