• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mrs. Thomas Brown: "We're already fired"

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

No fuging way 😂 was that comment that bad? I'm guessing people were messaging/@ ing her about that deleted tweet 

It wasn’t Miko Grimes level of bad but the comments…I mean even if there is a slither of truth basically made her husband sound like he checked out two months ago. 

Ouch. So the OC’s wife is asking someone to come call plays and is not having fun with the midget QB… we’re going to have a GREAT time finding coaching replacements…Bryce’s job HAS to be on the chopping block to start next season or no one will come here. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

We are a complete poo show organization. There are bad seasons, we have all lived through them, but this different. We are fundamentally broken. We are the team other teams think about when you talk about dysfunction. Its hard to muster hope because you know no matter what moves are made the guy at the top is still in charge of the show.

• Pie 2

It’s wild how many “up and coming” coaches nuked their reputations this year. 

Hopefully we get a better grasp of the “truth” regarding the Teppers, who chose Bryce, etc this off-season as these coaches try to salvage their reputation. 

I just want proof that the staff wanted Stroud, and that Teppers overruled them. 

My fandom hopes it’s not true. But if true, I want it exposed. I want a bloodbath. I want that reputation destroyed just like this franchise has been destroyed since the Teppers bought it. 

• Beer 1

Frank was the smart/fortunate one to get out. The rest have to stay and take the wrath knowing they are probably all going to be fired after one season. Good luck Tepper in trying to find a competent staff after all of this dirty laundering being aired.  Not a good look for our beloved owner. 

Edited by thennek
  • Pie 3