• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want at 33?

t96

I just need round 2 and 3 picks to be day 1 starters not developmental guys. Imagine one of them being a WR.  I know we need help at NT ,but I feel like thats a hard position to come in as a rookie and start day 1 for anyone who isnt a 1st round pick or Sweat for Texas.  If we can't extend Luvu perhaps Trotter Jr.  Troy Fautana could be plug and play Guard.  Are we going to trust Corbett to come back again? I'd Love for Mays/ Nash to take the spot and run with it but dont trust them to. Got to keep the short guys pocket clean as we can in the middle so he has room to hop.

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Realistically? They will probably go WR, OL or DL. 

What I wish they would do? Draft another QB to compete with Bryce. 

He should not be the de facto starter in 2024.

I think we bring in a decent vet. Someone like Tyrod Taylor or Jacoby Brissett or Gardner Minshew to "compete" with Bryce. I say "compete" because I'm not convinced Tepper will let him lose.

• Pie 2

Ideally they can trade Burns and get back in the 1st for some badly needed starters. Obviously a WR, TE, O-line for offense. Also competition at QB. Young needs to earn the job.

On defense, need D-line and LB. Need to resign Luvu. Secondary is actually pretty good as is if they can resign at reasonable deals. Henderson has looked good this year….not sure what is going on with Chinn. 

6 minutes ago, thennek said:

Ideally they can trade Burns and get back in the 1st for some badly needed starters. Obviously a WR, TE, O-line for offense. Also competition at QB. Young needs to earn the job.

On defense, need D-line and LB. Need to resign Luvu. Secondary is actually pretty good as is if they can resign at reasonable deals. Henderson has looked good this year….not sure what is going on with Chinn. 

agree with all. Chinn is playing out of position. he needs to put on 10-15 pounds and move up to the LB position. I could definitely see him playing more in a Luvu role rather than asking him to cover slots and TEs every play. Those two and a real thumper in the middle would be my wish for the defense. Team could scheme around the lack of a true Edge rusher with that combo. Would rather have a true edge setter at DE.

• Pie 1