• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers releasing Justin Houston… what a great signing

TheBigKat

5 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

7.5 million dollars to essentially do not a damn thing

Lol, dude ASKED TO BE CUT to get the fug up outta here.

It's sad when we sign FAs and a couple months later they are like" Can I be cut, PLEASE?!?!?!?!?"

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 3

17 hours ago, Seltzer said:

I never thought we would long for the halcyon days of Marty Hurney, but here we are.

Of all the issues with this team, the first is David Tepper.  But he ain't firing himself...

All I know is Scotty F better be out of Mint St come Jan. 8th...

....dippers puppet... prolly not going anywhere.... i mean, if dipper is as smart as he thinks he is....its a no brainer to get rid of fitt... looking at his body of work you can't retain this guy.  its just another phase of the organizational dysfunction...

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, hepcat said:

There was a time the panthers were squeezing blood out of rocks for free agents and now it’s free agents squeezing blood out of the panthers and turning into rocks 

I think those guys come in hungry, but once they realize this isn't a serious organization the vets just coast b/c why not?

We have certainly funded good retirements for a lot of NFL vets looking for one last easy payday the past few years...

5 hours ago, Seltzer said:

I think those guys come in hungry, but once they realize this isn't a serious organization the vets just coast b/c why not?

We have certainly funded good retirements for a lot of NFL vets looking for one last easy payday the past few years...

He came in supposedly hungry and underproduced.  Then hit his IR stint that was so long I forgot he was ever on the team.  ATP he just ring chasing, but go be great.

• Pie 1

On 12/19/2023 at 1:57 PM, jamos14 said:

Theilen

Xavier Woods

Luvu

Troy Hill

Vonn Bell

That's about all I got.   

Corbett, Horn, Ickey, Chuba, Bozeman, not holding poor play under Reich against them. 

You could also consider Morgan Fox, Iaonnidis, and also Perryman before Rhule ran him out over vaccines.

Scott has his faults, and the 2 and 12 highlights them, but there have been some solid moves as well.

Rhule overlap hurts.