• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

No but I will tell you how he missed 3 critical throws to wide open receivers in-the first 1.5 qtrs that gave gb scores on a short field 

I don't know if bryce is going to work out. I have seen good and bad. But all QBs miss throws. Tom Brady missed throws. What we want is to eventually get to the point that  Bryce makes significantly more than he misses.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's see... joined on December 17th claiming to be a long time lurker... proceeds to do nothing but do nothing but complain about other posters, the mods, and anyone who isn't over the top in defending all things Bryce Young picking fights the entire time while throwing shade at the Carolinas while being a Panthers fan... wait this is feeling familiar. Did anyone get banned right around that time?

Bye again @AceBoogie

That’s not me bro. I’ve made one alt in my life. AceBoogie2. I want yall to know it’s me. Never hiding. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Young, Hubbard, Tremble, Thielen, Chark & Smith-Marsette are definitely among the best in the NFL among offenses. Championship material. 

... if champions didn't have to produce GWD with clutch consistency.

How many GWD opportunities are you going to give an NFL QB before you realize they just can't do it? 5, 15, 45?

He has already do it twice? Sorry he couldn’t pull out one with 19 seconds on the clock? Strange game to hate on him. Hate on our defense for giving up 33. 

I haven't seen much on him but I think Marsette needs to get some love. If his  route running ability (Thielen said he's great at it) ever catches up to his yac abilty.... he could turn out to be a stud.... just my opinion. He has gamebreaker potential if invested into. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 4

3 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't know if bryce is going to work out. I have seen good and bad. But all QBs miss throws. Tom Brady missed throws. What we want is to eventually get to the point that  Bryce makes significantly more than he misses.

No one knows what this young man will turn into as a pro. But wow, he's supposed to complete every pass? Has a QB ever gone 35 for 35?

5 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I haven't seen much on him but I think Marsette needs to get some love. If his  route running ability (Thielen said he's great at it) ever catches up to his yac abilty.... he could turn out to be a stud.... just my opinion. He has gamebreaker potential if invested into. 

He showed his route running and ability to separate in the pre season, I hope we keep him and continue building on his role.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I really think he needs to get more targets in the passing game. Really think he'd be the best deep threat on the team. And YAC. Potentially making him the best receiver on the team.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I really think he needs to get more targets in the passing game. Really think he'd be the best deep threat on the team. And YAC. Potentially making him the best receiver on the team.

Yeah, he also has the energy  n swagger that the team needs on offense. I really think he could be a big piece moving forward. I agree with you!!

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Steelo said:

He showed his route running and ability to separate in the pre season, I hope we keep him and continue building on his role.

He makes plays, especially running with the ball.  And while we have some guys who can catch, we need at least one guy who scares teams after he catches it.  Right now, Marsette is the only guy on the team who has that ability.  

• Pie 1