• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

I think we saw the same after the Texans game. 

i wouldn’t be surprised if Tepper is telling them to showcase Bryce and the pass game after good performances and deliberately abandon previously working concepts.

That makes no sense, if Thomas Brown wants a future as an OC, he'd run what he thinks is best for the team.  Doing what you say compromises his future and, since he is already out at seasons end, is unfathomable. 

The failure is on everyone, the OC is clearly not smart enough to see what we all see and the org is just putrid. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Zod said:

Turned on the TV just in to see the victory formation.

Lmao

David Tepper deserves all of this. No one, and I mean no one, wants to work for that guy.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, seeing as it's the people he hired are the reason that we're in this position lol

2 minutes ago, Steelo said:

I wouldn't necessarily say that, seeing as it's the people he hired are the reason that we're in this position lol

Everyone I know in the organization,which is quite a few, either quit or is miserable looking for work and it's all because of Tepper and his wife.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1