• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer needs to be fired now, it cannot wait

TN05

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

Fire him now. This very second. This team is his total disaster, he planned this, he built it, kick him out now. Don't even wait a week. There's no reason to pay this bum money any longer. This roster is just totally unacceptable and all three of his drafts have been catastrophic failures.

For-real GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

there is literally nothing left for him to do, I understood holding on to make roster moves until the end of the season, but with 1 week left, what we have is what we have, just fire the fuger and move on.

I don't care. Leave his a** in Jacksonville. This is embarrassing and every second he's actively employed is a second too much.

Agreed,  we can’t trust him to draft and imagine we’d have to overpay for good talent. Rather not do that. Just hoping for 5-6 wins next year and let’s build for the future. Bryce hasn’t lived up to his pick but all these bad trades and picks that have left us talent depleted is on Fitts

• Pie 1

Even if we fire him I really do not trust our current scouting staff in this upcoming draft. Most teams fire a GM but keep scouts in place through the draft as a lot of the work has already been done but I think there's no way it can be worse fully overhauling the front office starting now (or a week from now I guess) and having the new staff prepare for the draft on short time. Everyone involved in football ops in Carolina right now should be gone asap. And Tepper needs to remove himself from football ops, too bad we can't force the owner out, unless someone can dig up some misconduct history

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Fire him now. This very second. This team is his total disaster, he planned this, he built it, kick him out now. Don't even wait a week. There's no reason to pay this bum money any longer. This roster is just totally unacceptable and all three of his drafts have been catastrophic failures.

I mean, it really doesn’t matter. He gets hos money from this year anyway and he can't do anymore damage.

IDC when they do it, just fuging do it before the offseason.

But, it ain't happening.

Screenshot_20231126_164107.thumb.jpg.8a965d3c9408a21df91b0e976d87002c.jpg

28 minutes ago, TN05 said:

Gee....you need to post something we all don't know about...thnx for the incite... no one knew this sht...sure u'll post this again next week...

Edited by Johnstonny